About the Rembrandt Ballroom
Congress, reception, trade show, fashion show, gala dinner, wedding ceremony
The fully restored gym was renovated in the summer of 2015 into the multifunctional Rembrandt Ballroom. The authentic beams, French doors to the terrace, light through the high windows and warm coloured bricks, which were also used in the construction of the Rijksmuseum, gives this 190 square meter space an attractive character.
Rembrandt Ballroom facilities
- Multifunctional and attractive room with daylight
- Own entrance, cloakroom and bathroom facilities
- Air-conditioned and fully insulated
- High quality audio-visual facilities
Rembrandt Ballroom description
The main eye catchers are the height-adjustable chandeliers. The Rembrandt Ballroom has a raised area at one end of the Ballroom, this gives the perfect place for VIP’s on a party night, for example. The Rembrandt Ballroom has a separate entrance, cloakroom and bathroom facilities, so your event can take place in complete exclusivity from the hotel.
The Rembrandt Ballroom can be made to measure for any event. A number of possibilities*:
- Congress for 180 guests
- Wedding ceremony for 180 guests
- The Ballroom can be combined with the terrace for private events
- Gala dinner (cabaret set-up) for 150 guests
- Party/recepetion for 225 guests
- Fair’s and exhibitions
- Fashion Show with catwalk
* The room capacity will vary due to compliance with COVID-19 rules, 1 ½ meter rules apply.