The Health, safety and wellbeing of our guests and visitors is currently our highest priority. We closely follow the information from the World Health Organization and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment ( RIVM ) in the Netherlands. To ensure your health and that of others, we ask you to observe the following rules:
- Keep 1.5 distance from other guests and staff
- Avoid shaking hands
- Wash your hands regularly
- Use the dispensers that are placed throughout the hotel
- Pay your accounts preferably contactless via pin card
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow
If you suffer from the following health complaints: runny nose, cold, sneezing, sore throat, persistent cough or an elevated body temperature ( 38 degrees Celsius plus ), we request that you do not travel to our hotel and approach a doctor.
For more information, please contact the reception desk.